Saturday, November 22, 2014

New Beginnings.....

Hi. 

Reason for blogging is for me to "pen-down" all my reminisces that has happened. 
I've to vacant some of my memory RAM as it gets pretty "crowded" up there.
There wouldn't be a specific content each week as this is just a platform for me to basically "RANT". 

Thus, here are something about me that might attract your attention.

1) I'm a Ailurophile (cat lover) 

2)Believer in theism,Monotheism to be exact. 

3) Called myself an Anglophile as I love 

4) I'm a avid bibliophile  +

AND LASTLY,

5) Major conversationalist 

Well, that's all about me.


X X X X

Song recommendation:
 18 by One Direction #Directioners #1D #FOUR 

Book recommendation:
Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin #chicklit #romance novel 

I will end my first post with the following quotes, "Laugh and the world laughs with you, snore and you sleep alone."

X X X
CHEERS!







No comments:

Post a Comment