Saturday, November 22, 2014

Reminiscing about my parents 25 years Anniversary & mom turning big 50.

Hi  .

I dedicate the month of NOV to my beloved MOM. 
It is her birthday month 

This year is slightly special as it is also my parents 25 years anniversary. 
I couldn't believe that they have been together for such a long time. 

I am just blessed to have them in my life; staying by my side during my difficult times & constantly showering me & my baby Si Si gigantic love and hugs. I own it to them as to what a person I've become today. 
Thus, as a way to show our gratitude to our beloved mom, we(daddy,si si & myself) decided to "invest" quite a bit in getting her the dream bag. 
She been wanting the bag since like 

In the midst of getting her gift, I too purchased my very own belated birthday gift(s). I just couldn't resist the temptation on getting hold on my favourite boyband- One Direction perfume once again(2nd bottle) and their Midnight Memories makeup set. To be honest, it doesn't seems logical for those lads to launch such a line. However, they have definitely charm my "not so young" heart as I lost to the temptation by getting them. Judge me all you people want, but as a #DIRECTIONER, I will consider this as an "investment" 

 #Chanel 

 from Daddy, Si Si & myself  + = 



#midnightmemories #ourmoment #1D #Directioners

 Yes!!! Si Si & myself are going for the #1D concert next year. 
Who else going?!

comes with #bestsongever - RED lipstick / #rightnow - nail polish /  4+1 eye shadow palette / #throughthedark - lip gloss
/#betterthanwords - eyeliner/ #littleblackdress - mascara & 5 pcs decorator stencil (will be put on during their On the Road Again Tour 2015 )


Disclaimer: I am not trying to FLAUNT by posting these pictures up. I just wanna share my excitement and joy. If you think otherwise, you can proceed by clicking onto the  (right-hand corner of your PC/Desktop/Laptop) and leave. Thanks

X X X X

I will end this post with the following quotes, "A fart is wish your butt makes" 


No comments:

Post a Comment